Object Property: 'has exact match'
- rdfs:comment "skos:exactMatch is disjoint with each of the properties skos:broadMatch and skos:relatedMatch." @en
- rdfs:isDefinedBy http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core
- rdfs:label "has exact match" @en
- definition "skos:exactMatch is used to link two concepts, indicating a high degree of confidence that the concepts can be used interchangeably across a wide range of information retrieval applications. skos:exactMatch is a transitive property, and is a sub-property of skos:closeMatch." @en
Property Characteristics (2)
- Symmetric ('has exact match')
- Transitive ('has exact match')